Destination Belize has always been our country’s most widely distributed and coveted publication; this is a tradition that will certainly not change. Facilitated by the BTIA and the BTB, magazine copies travel extensively throughout Belize and all over the globe.
Advertisers will be privy to the magazine’s distribution statistics and will have the opportunity to receive complimentary copies for their own distributary purposes.
Local Distribution by BTB
Monthly supply provided to all BTB’s information kiosks
- Philip Goldson International Airport
- Fort Street Tourism Village
- Northern and Western Borders
- Cayo Welcome Centre
- BTB’s Main Office - for distribution to arriving visitors.
International visitors/guests/press hosted by the Belize Tourism Board
Hoteliers, tour operators and tour guides
Companies and organizations hosting international delegates or participating in regional conferences or tradeshows.
International Distribution by BTB
- Placed in Information Packets sent to potential visitors requesting information on Belize
- Fulfillment requests from Belize Consulates, Embassies, Permanent Mission of Belize to the United Nations, Belize High Commission in London
- Belize Diaspora
- Trade shows, Road shows and Consumer shows throughout the U.S., Canada, U.K., Central and South America
- Fulfillment requests from International Travel Agencies promoting and selling Belize
Hotel and Member Distribution by BTIA
The BTIA will be distributing copies of Destination Belize to all members and will be providing room copies for all hotels that advertise in the publication. This will be an estimated 2,500+ hotel rooms countrywide.